Better Pack 755eJA
Why Choose the Better Pack 755eJA?
The Better Pack 755eJA is an electric water-activated tape dispenser (also known as a paper tape dispenser, gummed or gum tape water-activated tape dispenser) made for a fast-paced packaging environment where random-sized heavy items are being shipped.
Notable for its operational flexibility and ability to handle up to 10.1 cm wide tape, the Better Pack 755eJA offers several operating modes. Settings include the 1-2-2 mode (for the H-Pattern), random length button and a delay control option. All these features allow the operator to adapt to variable carton sealing needs with a simple turn of the dial.
The BP755eJA is calibrated in centimeters and has a voltage of 100V. It is primarily used in Japan.
The BP755eJA is UL Listed by the independent safety certification company, Underwriters Laboratory. It is also CE and CSA certified and RoHS compliant.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
How to Buy:
Better Packages sells its products globally through an Authorized Distributor network. Contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at 203.926.3700 and we will get you in touch with an Authorized Distributor. Or, you can search our Distributor Locator online.
Ideal in operations that:
- Require 100 volt, primarily in Japan
- Pack and seal more than 100 cartons per day/per 8hr shift
- Perform fast-paced, high volume shipping
- Can benefit from the additional flexibility gained from the various tape dispensing modes
- Have pack stations with limited work-space height (dispenser has a low profile)
- Are packing cartons that need up to 10.1 cm wide tape
Check out the video to see the Better Pack 755eSA Series in action!