• Wash water brushes with mild soap; rinse well.
• Clean any accumulated tape dust with a dry brush or blower.
• Wash water tank with mild soap; rinse well.
You can watch a video to see how to wash your brushes so you can remove the glue that tends to accumulate and reduce tape moistening effectiveness:
• Thoroughly clean all accumulated pieces of tape, tape dust and any other foreign material from inside of machine with dry brush or blower.
• Clean bottom of heaters and pressure plates of accumulated glue.
• Oil upper and lower blades lightly with light machine oil.
• Clean all covers with a damp rag.
To learn how to clean the outside of your machine and the water bottle, watch this.
Never spray cleaning fluid or lubricant into the machine. Never clean or work on an electric or electronic dispenser with the power turned on. Always turn the power off and unplug the machine before servicing.